Delivering better social outcomes for the most vulnerable and equality of opportunity for people across NSW. We are investing in early intervention, social support and access to justice, to break the cycle of disadvantage to reduce domestic and family violence, recidivism and homelessness to ensure our communities are safe and caring places to live.
Innovation and design
- Initiative shown by a team in identifying the potential for improvement to systems or service provision to the public.
- Evidence of innovation in responding to a problem, opportunity, or new policy, and in the delivery of the project.
- Commitment to public sector values, collaboration, excellent customer focus and stakeholder management, leadership.
- Perseverance and dedication during project start-up, and ongoing to ensure success.
- Was the project completed on time and within budget?
Benefits and results
- How well did the work improve systems, services or outcomes for the people of NSW?
- How did the project or initiative contribute to targets/goals? Please provide evaluation and evidence of tangible results, showing your benchmarks and improvements (percentages and numbers).
- Is the project or initiative scalable, or could it be adapted for other types of projects or organisations?
Above and beyond
- Did the team go above and beyond their normal duties?
- Does the work succeed where others have failed?
- Has the work been extended or is it being applied in other areas of, or outside of your organisation?