Supporting the people of NSW to live healthier lifestyles, use safe community spaces, and be connected to vital services ensures a sustainable future for all citizens. Sustainable long-term planning and infrastructure priorities helps us to create communities and local environments that our citizens love to live in, supporting their mental and physical well-being.
Innovation and design
- Initiative shown by a team in identifying the potential for improvement to systems or service provision to the public.
- Evidence of innovation in responding to a problem, opportunity, or new policy, and in the delivery of the project.
- Commitment to public sector values, collaboration, excellent customer focus and stakeholder management, leadership.
- Perseverance and dedication during project start-up, and ongoing to ensure success.
- Was the project completed on time and within budget?
Benefits and results
- How well did the work improve systems, services or outcomes for the people of NSW?
- How did the project or initiative contribute to targets/goals? Please provide evaluation and evidence of tangible results, showing your benchmarks and improvements (percentages and numbers).
- Is the project or initiative scalable, or could it be adapted for other types of projects or organisations?
Above and beyond
- Did the team go above and beyond their normal duties?
- Does the work succeed where others have failed?
- Has the work been extended or is it being applied in other areas of, or outside of your organisation?